Do not’s of a facial
1. Discontinue chemical exfoliations. About 3 days before your facial appointment, you should stop using any products that include chemicals like Retin-A, Glycolic Acid, and lactic acid.
2. Don’t use any products the morning of. Keep your routine light on the day of your appointment. You can wash your face with a simple cleansing product, but leave out any other products you may use.
3. Don’t wear makeup. Makeup can clog your pores and will have to be removed before the procedure anyway.
Do’s of a facial!
1. Get comfy! If at any time during the appointment you are not comfy please let the technician know.
2. Turn off your phone. This is as much for your skin care specialist as it is for you. Turn off your phone and let the rest of the world take care of itself.
After your facial!
1. Don’t wash your face that night. Your skin needs a chance to relax. The facial will have left your skin feeling clean and refreshed.
2. Don’t put on any makeup for at least 24 hours.
3. Avoid exfoliating for a few days.
4. Drink lots of water to stay hydrated.
5. Stay out of the sun without SPF.
6. Moisturize! This will help lock in moisture
Younique Products are used.
- You-ology cleanser with the hydrating, oil control, and pore diminishing boosters
- You-ology exfoliating mask
- You-ology perfecting mask
- You-ology rose water toning spritz
- You-ology uplift beauty oil
- You-ology day moisturizer with environmental shield, pore diminishing, and hydrating boosters
To learn more about these products please visit www.youniqueproducts.com/KimberlyMPhillips
Basic Facial - 1 hour $60