What is a lash lift?
A lash lift is a perm for your natural lashes giving the appearance of longer, fuller lashes. You won't need to curl them everyday before putting makeup on. The curl should last for 4-6 weeks. The solution is an eye safe version of hair perm. Lash life is perfect for those with long lashes whom don't want extensions.
Do's and Don'ts
1. Don't rub your eyes/eyelashes.
2. Don't get them wet for 24 hours.
3. Don't apply any products on or around the lashes for 24 hours.
4. Don't use a face steamer or sauna for at least 48 hours.
5. Don't use oil based products on your lashes.
6. Don't use water-proof mascara. The scrubbing will affect how long the curl lasts.
7. Do use a gentle facial cleanser.
8. Do use oil-free eyelash enhancing serum.
9. Do brush your lashes gently to keep the shape.