top of page
Do not’s for Gel Nails
1. Do not use them as tools. For example using them as a scraper.
2. Do not pick at lifting as this can cause damage to the nail plate and make the lifting worse.
3. If there is lifting book an appointment sooner rather than later as water and food bits can get stuck under there and can cause a fungus to grow.
Do’s of Gel Nails
1. Take photos and share with your friends.
2. Feel free to tag us in your photo’s!
3. Keep your nails hydrated with lotion or cuticle oil.
Bonder, base, build, top coat - Young Nails
Colors - Madam Glam, Gellish, Kiara Sky, and others
For long nails or repairs - LCN fibre gel
bottom of page